#1 Corner of Paugh Lk. Rd. and Brotton Rd. This cross was erected by Joez & Mary Dedenski, passed down to Steven & dominica Yantha, then to Vincent & Agnes Golka, Joe & Victoria Dombroskie & finally to Victor and Jean Shulist. It is now maintained by the Shulist Family.
#2 Corner of Old Wilno/Paugh Lk. Rd. & Con. 10. This cross was originally erected by August & Helen Shulist, it was passed down from them to Vincent & Ludwica Shulist and is now under the care of Adam and Stacia Shulist.
#3 Corner of Old Wilno/Paugh Lk Rd. & Cranberry Creek Rd. This cross was erected by Frank and Rose Yeretch, passed down to Maxie & Mary Recoskie then to David & Diana Shulist who now maintain it.
#4 Corner of Con. 6 and Roche Rd. This cross was erected by Martin & Stacia Recoskie, passed down to Lornie & Catherine Recoskie, then to Raphael & Dorothy Smaglinskie who are the present caretakers.
#5 Corner of Con. 2 and Rockingham Rd. This cross was erected by Paul & Victoria Yantha then passed down to John & Katie Yantha, Tom & Elizabeth Yantha and finally to Frank Yantha who now maintains it.
#6 Corner of Round Lk. Rd. and Road 16. It was erected by Frank & Veronica Pecoskie, then passed down to Angus & Frances Anderchek, Andrew & AnnaMary Anderchek then to Michael & mary Anderchek. It is now under the care of the "Angel of Round Lake".
#7 Located on Shrine Hill, this cross was erected in 1933 by Rev. E. Wilowski. It is maintained by the Parish of St. Mary's in Wilno.
#8 Corner of Bonnechere Rd. and the Old Wilno/Paugh Lk. Rd, It was erected by Stanley Trebinskie and Nicholas Dombroskie. The cross is now maintained by Lornie & Barbara Biskup.
#9 Three crosses erected on a hill depicting the Calvary scene were established in 1996 by the Trebinskie Family. This beautiful display is located on the Old Wilno/Paugh Lk. Rd. between Con. 10 and the Bonnechere Rd.
THE OLDEST CROSS
This cross was on top of Canada's First Polish Church - St. Stanislaus Kostka church which burnt down in 1936.
This cross is the only thing left from the structure and it is now resting in the Wilno Heritage Park. This cross was blessed at the Park by Monsignor Pick, Fr. Shalla, Fr. Kraftchick and Fr. Burchat